The Flat Top Grill is good at one thing above all else: feeding people fast. The large 600-sq. inch surface area lets you crank out food for 50-100 people every hour, so your party will never go hungry. Many propane grills have hot spots, but this grill heats food evenly with its large griddle and a heat dispersing grill design. The thing our customers love most about the Flat Top Grill is the fact that it can be used as a griddle, grill or water pot heat source. Use the griddle for pancakes, bacon, hashbrowns, sausage, veggies, and even boiling water. Remove the griddle, and you’ll find a massive grill underneath to make hamburgers, chicken, steaks, shish kabobs and more. Think of it: breakfast, lunch and dinner all cooked on the same unit.
Camp Chef Flat Top Grill – MODEL #: FTG600
- Includes huge interchangeable flat top griddle
- True Seasoned finish, ready to cook
- Four 12,000 BTU stainless steel burners
- Matchless ignition system
- Two large folding side shelves
- Grease management system for easy clean up
- Grease tray, catch bucket, and micro adjust griddle levelers
- Roller wheels for transport
- Propane tank holder
- Adjustable leg levelers
The Camp Chef Grill is the one that I use and I love it. I’ve had so much fun cooking for family and friends. I would recommend a flat top grill for any backyard or campsite.
Here’s a few pictures of things we’ve cooked up.